A feature request...

Luca 'Ziabice' Gambetta ziabice at ziabice.net
Sun Oct 21 11:08:02 UTC 2007

Hi!
I think that amarok is very good and I'm using it to manage my entire
music collection. Often I find that I don't need some files so I go
to "Manage Files"->"Delete files" in the playlist to delete these
music, but I noticed that on the filesystem it leaves all the non-audio
files... For example, if I have:

/audio/Artist - Album/01 - good music.mp3
/audio/Artist - Album/folder.jpg
/audio/Artist - Album/playlist.m3u

If I delete the files thru the menu on the filesystem I'll find:

/audio/Artist - Album/folder.jpg
/audio/Artist - Album/playlist.m3u

so my question is: it is possible to have an option in the delete
confirmation dialog to "Remove containing folder" so in one-click I can
keep my filesystem clean?
Of course this deleting should be recursive.
Thanks in advance and keep the good work on!
Greetz from Italy!

--
"Uhm... l'ho detto o l'ho solo pensato?"
.::. Ziabice aka Luca Gambetta .::.