svn access

yoshi nishio nishio.yoshi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 18:47:59 UTC 2007

Hi,
My name is Yoshiyuki Nishio and I'm quite new to Amarok.
I've just installed it with a MYSQL DB and it works fine !
I got a lot of music that are not always properly sorted.
For that reason, I was wondering if it was possible to handle the data
contained by each files (in fact, the same as the one extracted in the
MYSQL DB), to modify them and to restore them inside each music file.
I suppose it is.

I was thinking of doing this with Python since I'm more and more using
this language.

Could you give me access to your svn repository and could you tell me
if the realisation of my idea is affordable ? or totally impossible...

Thanks a lot,
Yoshiyuki

ps: I was also thinking of pymedia but still don't know what it exactly does...