win32 port and svn

Reigo Reinmets reigo.reinmets at hot.ee
Wed Nov 21 15:16:10 UTC 2007

Hi,

Anyway, if you get the win build so far, that it actually compiles etc, and
is able to fire up, even build a collection, just not play music, then let
me know also :) I would love to see little walk-through on how to get this
damn thing compiled on windows, as i haven't really never bothered to
compile much anything on windows, expect some schoolwork but thats mostly
done automatically by visual studio.

Anyway, if you let me know how to compile it, i'd love to take it for a run
and find some bugs etc also,
Once its up and running, i think i might even look into how to use windows
media player as an audio backend...

Thanks for any info,
Reigo "xatax" Reinmets
amaroK fan! (yes i know, it's written differntly now, i still like the old
style!)