combining several smart playlists weigtedly

Hans Chen hanswchen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 22:38:23 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm not an Amarok developer, but as far as I know it's not possible at the
moment. I remember someone writing a post on the forums regarding this a
while ago (wondering how Amarok weighted the smart playlist), but can't
remember the answer.

Please notice that no new features are going to be introduced in the
1.4versions of Amarok. Maybe it's something for Amarok2?

With best regards,
Hans Chen