Bugs in SVN

Seb Ruiz me at sebruiz.net
Wed May 9 13:55:46 UTC 2007

Hi Justin,

Generally we accept (and encourage) bug reports for both stable and
development branches.

Currently we are in the transition period between KDE3 and KDE4 (to
Amarok 2), which means just about everything is broken.

I think you would be better off sending a short email to this list
explaining the problem. If we deem the bug a consequence which will be
ironed out in time, then don't worry about it. Otherwise you can file
a bug report.

Seb

http://www.sebruiz.net/