Move Files to Collection

Moritz Hobe m.o at online.de
Thu Mar 29 19:46:20 UTC 2007

Hi

I think, this is a typical case of "It's not a bug, it's a feature".
Imagine you have several folders, which you want to move to your collection
(cool feature by the way, didn't know it yet :)).
Most people would feel rather annoyed if they had to remove all those
empty "skeletons" by hand, while the folders are not supposed to contain any
files anymore.

Just my opinion, I don't know what this function ought to be like, but I
think, I'd be happy about Amarok removing the directory.
Of course, in your case, it's rather a bug than a feature.

A solution could be:
If you select the folder and add it to the collection, the folder is removed.
If you select the files themselves, the folder is not removed.

Moritz