Move Files to Collection

John Ladan john.ladan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 17:53:35 UTC 2007

Hi

I've noticed an odd behaviour when moving files into my music collection.

I have a directory called 'downloaded music'. I put all music I have
downloaded (legally) in that directory, then I use the 'Files' panel in
Amarok to navigate to the directory, select the files, right click, and
'Move Files to Collection'.

After *moving all the files *in the directory to my collection, *Amarok
removes the directory*. This is particularly frustrating, because I need to
recreate the directory every time I do this. I've created a temporary fix by
putting an empty hidden file in 'downloaded music', but this problem should
be fixed properly in later versions.

Thank you,

John