[Feedback] Suggestion

Andreas Meyer Berntsen flinkebernt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 20:11:35 UTC 2007

I agree with you. The cover manager should be a more integrated part of
amarok. It has gotten better, as the albums covers show when you expand an
artist.

I would really like to take a part in amarok development, but my programming
skills have actually gotten worse as I grow older. I loved Turbo Pascal some
12 years ago, and now I only do simple PHP things...
Makes me kind of sad. On my behalf  :-)
Point me to some good C++/QT/KDE-dev introductions and maybe I'll be on my
way.

.andreas.