Amarok 1.4.5 Solaris 10 x86

Edd Barrett vext01 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 11:52:50 UTC 2007

On 3/8/07, Jeff Mitchell <kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com> wrote:
> Ed--
>
> On my bog standard Linux system d->d_fd is junk.  So I added an #ifdef
> USE_SOLARIS which I think it correct.  Can you please test SVN (stable
> branch, not trunk) and tell me if it works for you?  Committed in r640596.

Typical.

Yes I can test it, but it may take a long time as my ,machine is slow.

Also on an update I have built myself qt, kdelibs and im now building
amarok to see if the user interface locking up problem was due to a
bug in the old kdelibs they ship with blastwave. I have emailed them
several times asking them if they could update them and I had no
reply, so I might aswell do it myself.

Will let you know the results.

--
Best Regards