[Feedback] 1.4.6 unusable

Donn Washburn n5xwb at hal-pc.org
Sat Jun 23 13:25:48 UTC 2007

paralis at free.fr wrote:
> Eric Bo sent a message using the contact form at
> http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.
>
> Just to let you know guys, 1.4.6 is totally unusable on my system kubuntu
> 7.04 (kde 3.5.7 fully updated). I guess u should have some feedback by now.
> But, the most important thing is, most of the time (say about 90% of the
> time), it crashes without warning or 'automatic emailing with backtrace'
> thing. Sometimes it just vanishes or never pops up when launched. My system
> did send you 2 or 3 emails with backtrace but it's way below the total
> number of crashes. I'm sure you already work on that problem or the
> packager is, I don't know. Anyway, good luck with that fix.

I also am having a problem with libstdc-dev even though it is there.
SuSE 10.3 Alpha4 c++ -> g++-4.2.  Amarok states C++ can't be compiled.
Yast2 shows all 4.2 parts are installed.

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street     Email: " n5xwb at hal-pc.org "

Did you know?
The transistor was invented by three white men.