[Feedback] 1.4.6 unusable

paralis at free.fr paralis at free.fr
Sat Jun 23 12:55:55 UTC 2007

Eric Bo sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Just to let you know guys, 1.4.6 is totally unusable on my system kubuntu
7.04 (kde 3.5.7 fully updated). I guess u should have some feedback by now.
But, the most important thing is, most of the time (say about 90% of the
time), it crashes without warning or 'automatic emailing with backtrace'
thing. Sometimes it just vanishes or never pops up when launched. My system
did send you 2 or 3 emails with backtrace but it's way below the total
number of crashes. I'm sure you already work on that problem or the
packager is, I don't know. Anyway, good luck with that fix.