duplicate remover

Will Robertson aliask at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 10:46:13 UTC 2007

If this dupe checker worked well enough, you could even use it as framework
to have amarok consider these dupes as one song as far as the autoscore was
concerned.
You also might want to take into consideration songs that are a part of a
mix-cd and stand alone versions, same song, but the audio data will differ
at the starts and ends of the song as it is mixed into the previous and next
track, so symlinking wouldn't be a good solution for this.
Good luck with the idea though!

Cheers, Will.