duplicate remover

Dr. Diesel dr.diesel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 17:39:52 UTC 2007

This bridges on an issue I have.  With over 5000 albums keeping track
and properly merging songs/albums becomes quite tedious!  Although I'm
not really concerned with disk usage, having the duplicate, or almost
duplicate, songs listed on top of each other is messy.

I really despise that the album/song titles are case sensitive.
Especially "the, The, and, And" etc.

I think your idea could provide a very valuable function, good
thinking!  One more way to make Amarok that much better!