[Feedback] CoverBling suggestions

klarre at gmail.com klarre at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 17:47:25 UTC 2007

Klaus sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hi and thanks for a great application!
I would like to make some suggestions for the CoverBling feature:
1. Ability to use it as an "album playlist" with drag and drop. So that
one could "throw" in some albums from the context view or somewhere else
and Amarok would play them in that order.
2. Ability to use CoverBling for "album shuffle" (randomize the order of
the albums in CoverBling), or "album sort".
3. Ability to do a "manual shuffle" by holding the mouse button and
dragging quickly and then release the button and the CoverBling could spin
around like a roulette and stop on an album to play.
4. Pushing some button (on the mouse perhaps) could smoothly switch from
the standard CoverBling view to a thumbnail view similar to the "unfolding
of the box" that you might have seen in Compiz/Beryl. This view could be
sorted by for example year or name (the samething as the playlist).

I hope my suggestions might be useful, and thanks again!
Have a nice day!
/Klaus