Need help ?

Jeremy ALLES jeremy.alles at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 17:11:55 UTC 2007

Dear Amarok team,

I'm a 22 years old student in IT & Networks in France (but in Sweden next
september...). I would like to help you with the development of Amarok
2.0in any way.

I can easily imagine that it will be very hard for someone like me (I mean
someone that has never write code for Amarok) to help you directly be
writting code, but I wanted to offer you my help.

I use mainly my computer under Windows OS, but I also use Ubuntu and that's
how I discover Amarok. I'm familiar with C & Java development, and both
Microsoft and Linux OS. I've a specific experience in embedded software and
real-time kernel. I'm really looking forward in order to see Amarok
2.0running on Windows environment, and I might help you on that
specific work.

Please let me know if you have any thing you think I may help you,

Regards,
Jeremy