important suggestions from community

Pedro de Carvalho leite.carvalho at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 16:11:32 UTC 2007

> Am Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2007 15:47 schrieb Harald Sitter:
> > >
> > > *agree* ... a year ago i also nagged that my beloved amarok relying on
> > > tags should allow to increase consistence by aggregating misspelled
> > > tags using mass renaming. (eg Hip Hop, Hip-Hop, HIPHop -> HipHop)
> >
> > Ehm... you can actually tag a lot of tracks at the same time...
>
> ehm... shame on me, haven't tried it in a while but works fine

you can tag a lot, yes, but u can't use the "guess tags from filename" on a multiple tracks.
One must do it for every single track.
Ex: let's say i have a album with 12 tracks.
i can edit the album, artist etc of all 12 tracks, but i have to:
"alt+s" + click on "guess tags from filename" for track1
"alt+s" + click on "guess tags from filename" for track2
"alt+s" + click on "guess tags from filename" for track12"

if it's so automated... oh well maybe someday i'll bother..

it's not that itch that will stop me from using amarok or whine about it :)