transferlist

Thomas Olsen tanghus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 10:53:43 UTC 2007

On Tue 10 July 2007 11:22, Martin Aumueller wrote:
> On Tuesday 10 July 2007, Thomas Olsen wrote:
> > For the last couple of days whenever I start Amarok (usually after a
> > crash) I get popup saying something like "The XML in the transferlist is
> > invalid. Please report this to the Amarok developers".
> > The popup disappears quickly again and quite frankly I dont know what
> > transferlist and how I should report the "bug"?
>
> The transfer list stores the files which are queued for being copied to
> your media device.

Aha - dont have such a thing

> Could you please send the file ~/.kde/share/apps/amarok/transferlist.xml to
> me?

Checked the file and it was empty - like 0 bytes. Did a clean closedown of
Amarok and it recreated transferlist.xml as:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<playlist version="1.4.4" product="Amarok" />

Apparently sometimes when Amarok crashes it truncates the file.

Thanks for the explanation :-)

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
	Thomas Olsen

Life can be so tragic -- you're here today and here tomorrow.