1.4.6 abd SNV = 100% CPU on search

Dr. Diesel dr.diesel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 11:19:28 UTC 2007

mysql (on remote server)
Amarokapp=100% CPU.  Entire Amarok GUI is frozen during this process.
The current song will continue to play but will not switch to the next
until after the freeze is over.

It doesn't error out or crash so I don't think rebuilding with --debug
would help?  Next time I'll check dmesg for errors right after.

I played about 10 songs yesterday without trouble.  But friday night I
bet it happened 20-30 times during our party..