Gapless playback

Paulo Vinícius Vitto Ruthes paulo.ruthes at uol.com.br
Sun Jul 1 04:58:41 UTC 2007

I tried converting some of my mp3 to ogg to check the results. No sucess on
that. I will try to upgrade to xine 1.1.7 (don't really like the idea of
compiling stuff since I moved to Ubuntu but that's not a problem :)

Gleb said to turn off crossfade and it is disables :( So no chance there

I'll try tomorrow to compile xine 1.1.7 and encode of my live CDs to ogg
directly to see what happens. Won't do that now as vodka is still in my blood
and I think I might do something stupid as root.

Or not, who knows?