making stars the same color again

Ljubomir Simin ljubomir.simin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 09:30:30 UTC 2007

On Monday 29 January 2007 10:06, Alexandre Oliveira wrote:
> It will be back when it doesn't need to be optional. You all know our
> policy regarding options.

Yup, still I see no difference between 'custom icon theme' and those colored
stars. They both don't look good with some color themes/styles, they both
look good to some of users, but only icons are available, and even enabled by
default. Seems like inconsistency to me. Not to mention that switching back
few days before release is kinda strange.

--
Ljubomir Simin
Registered Linux User #351181