Amarok Artwork

Mark Kretschmann markey at web.de
Mon Jan 22 11:38:47 UTC 2007

On Monday 22 January 2007 09:28, Daniel Williams wrote:
> My name is Daniel, from South Africa.
> I'm a graphic designer and multimedia artist, i love Linux (laptop on
> fedora6), and amarok even more!
> I love Inkscape, and do allot of my artwork with it.
> I'm usually quite busy, but would love to help with artwork for amarok.
> If you could send a list of what you need done still, maybe i can help
> out a bit.

Daniel, we very much welcome your offer to contribute artwork. In fact right
now we have a great need especially for icons. We plan to release Amarok
1.4.5 as soon as February 1, but as you might have noticed, there are still
some icons missing from our icon theme. If you could helps us with the icon
theme, that would be really cool.

Also, we are unhappy with the look of some of the icons. Especially
the "Configure" icon appears rather ugly, and also the "Save Playlist" icon
above the playlist. It would be great if you could improve these.

I'll be happy to provide any further information you need. You can also talk
to us on IRC, on the channels #amarok and #rokymotion on freenode.

--
Mark