"Show Favorite Tracks" in Context browser does not display

Brian Propp lightningspark at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 08:28:16 UTC 2007

On 1/17/07, Rich <rich at hq.vsaa.lv> wrote:

> Brian Propp wrote:
> > Ubuntu 6.10 w/Amarok 1.4.4
> >
> > I cannot get "show favorite tracks" to come up at all in Amarok.  I have
> > totally wiped my config and database but it didn't reset anything.
>
> favorite tracks are only shown if you have some tracks played - they are
> selected by score. try to play some tracks by single artist, and
> 'favorite tracks' block should appear.

Well...when I used 1.4.3, the favorite tracks tab would pop up immediately
after the conclusion of a single track.  What is the minimum # of tracks
played or minimum scores in 1.4.4?

of course, also check that the block is enabld at all - right click on
> any section header in the context browser and verify that checkbox
> besides "favorite tracks" is selected :)

The checkbox is definitely selected. :)  The ones for suggested songs and
related artists DO work. :)

-brian