"Show Favorite Tracks" in Context browser does not display

Rich rich at hq.vsaa.lv
Wed Jan 17 08:22:55 UTC 2007

Brian Propp wrote:
> Ubuntu 6.10 w/Amarok 1.4.4
>
> I cannot get "show favorite tracks" to come up at all in Amarok.  I have
> totally wiped my config and database but it didn't reset anything.

favorite tracks are only shown if you have some tracks played - they are
selected by score. try to play some tracks by single artist, and
'favorite tracks' block should appear.

of course, also check that the block is enabld at all - right click on
any section header in the context browser and verify that checkbox
besides "favorite tracks" is selected :)

--
  Rich