Amarok freeze in Mediabrowser

Ten runlevelten at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 14:36:40 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 03 January 2007 21:13, Tim Wunder wrote:
> I posted this originally on the kde-redhat-uers list and it was recommended

Hi,

I have - I have a few media devices, ums and mtp, and the thing that causes
this most often seems to be the transkode script.

It seems that sometimes - say if one sends an ogg to an mp3-only ums device,
the GUI will block for a time (which isn't ideal) - checking "top" in a
console shows whichever encoder is currently being used and amarok seems to
regain consciousness happily if left while it completes.

Are you able to rule that out?

Cheers,

Ten

--
There are 10 types of people in this world,