Thinking of switching to amarok. Few questions...

Simon Jackson simon.jackson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 04:54:06 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I am about to make the switch to linux and im looking for the right
music player. amarok seems to be taking the cake in almost every
aspect. good work guys! i do have a few questions:

1) I like a wide variety of music, some much more than others. Is
there a way i can tell amarok to play certain artists more than others

2) is it possible to share a database with mythTV?

3) In windows, i use Helium music manager heavily
(http://helium-music-manager.com), how does amarok compare to it?

4) do song ratings save to the file or the database?