Planning for 2.0

reuben firmin reuben.firmin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 19:23:11 UTC 2007

The ability to reliably switch soundcards. Currently if I swap out my
asoundrc to point to a new default, Amarok will successfully play a few
songs, but xine will then crash (unable to initialize sound device). Perhaps
the KDE4 sound system will make this work transparently, but it would be
neat if Amarok can be toughened up to cope.