Planning for 2.0

Paulo Vinícius Vitto Ruthes paulo.ruthes at uol.com.br
Sun Feb 18 02:45:45 UTC 2007

On Saturday 17 February 2007 21:52, Dan Meltzer wrote:
> TO USERS: What features do you think 2.0 should have that 1.4.5 doesn't?
> This is probably the best opportunity to add features, as everything is
> changing anyways.  What do you think Amarok needs to continue to be the
> best media player availible?  Making suggestions is no guarantee they will
> be implemented, but its more likely than not making suggestions.

 - Make the store of albums covers more intuitive. I don't really understand
why it has to be a md5 of artist + album name. Specially since it doesn't
work that well... I have a "Dark Side of Moon" album for Pink Floyd _and_
Dream Theater. Both insist to use the same cover (even though there's a
different one for DT)
 - Make the rating stars with different colors back! :)

I think amarok is near perfect in terms of features and dev activity.

--
Paulo Vinícius Vitto Ruthes
+55 41 9942 8123 - paulo.ruthes at uol.com.br