Fwd: Codecs for Amarok

J Sloan joe at tmsusa.com
Sun Feb 11 01:48:04 UTC 2007

Alexandre Oliveira wrote:

> [...]

One easy way is to install the smart package manager, then tell smart to
install mplayer, w32-codec-all, kaffeine and amarok to get the fully
functional versions from the guru and packman sites. You'll also want to
install the libdvdcss rpms from the vlc download site, to watch your DVDs.

There are plenty of howtos on this around the net.

Joe