Strange behaviour fetching covers

Christie Harris dangle.baby at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 23:55:14 UTC 2007

Just wondering whether anyone else has noticed this...

When I use the context menu item "fetch cover from amazon" in the collection
browser, I've noticed amarok sometimes sends the completely wrong artist as
part of the search.

For example, I was trying to fetch the cover for "Neil Young - Greatest Hits"
amarok sent "The Cure - Greatest Hits". I've noticed this several times in
1.4.5.

The correct artist is sent to amazon if I use the cover manager.

I haven't noticed a pattern yet, but I'll keep looking.

Cheers, Christie