Amarok OSD Volume Slider patch -- width

sam mirshafie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 16:35:09 UTC 2007

Hello,

I was just about to propose a volume slider OSD for Amarok, when I saw that
Alexander Bechikov had already written one (and his idea was better than mine
too).

Now, since I often use a remote control with LIRC to control Amarok, I would
like the slider to be much wider (without increasing font size - I like it
really small :). I've tried some stuff but wasn't able to achieve it.
(Probably because I can't code.)

So, if someone with coding skills would like to point out how the original
patch can be altered in order to increase the width of the slider, that would
be really great.

The patch can be downloaded here:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=amarok&m=116414693111337&q=p3

Thanks,