[Feedback] Donations without paypal?

s.kraus.amarok at mail.moscher.com s.kraus.amarok at mail.moscher.com
Mon Dec 31 01:13:11 UTC 2007

Sebastian Kraus hat eine Nachricht mit dem Kontaktformular auf
http://amarok.kde.org/de/contact geschickt.

Hi folks,

I want to thank you very much for your great work. I want to honor your
engagement with a little somthing. As I have no PayPal account (and I will
never have one, because it's an ebay company ;) ) I cannot send you an
adequate honoration. If you would provide a "classical" bank account
number, or something else, I would be able to do so.

Independend of the answer of my inquiry, I want to (yes, I am repeating
me) thank you very much. You saved me a lot of work, provided my a lot of
joy. And as I am a software developer by myself, I truly can imagine, what
works is behind the "amarok"-Project.

Hopefull,

the_moscher.