Random Albums via Playlist

Wes Mosher wes at wmosher.net
Sun Dec 30 07:32:52 UTC 2007

First off, Amarok is the best.  Thanks for the hard work!

So after a little work I've got my new iPod Nano rolling with Amarok.
Thanks to the guys who put all the info in the wiki!  My question is if
there a way to create playlists that load random albums?  I want to
easily load up 8 GB worth of full albums when I'm recharging but not
always have the same albums and not spend the time picking them out
manually.

If a way to do this does exist, can anyone point me to it?  If not, it
is something that'd be wish-list worthy?

Thanks,
-wes