[Feedback] Enhancement Suggestion for next release

billsime at comcast.net billsime at comcast.net
Sun Dec 30 01:20:35 UTC 2007

Bill Sime sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but it would be nice to be able
to right-click on one or more tracks in the Playlist pane and select "Burn
to CD" from the menu (as is possible from the Collection pane).  I seem to
recall this capability in a prior release, but it has been some time ago.
Perhaps there is a way to customize the right-click menu to add this
myself, but I am not aware of it.  At any rate, keep up the great work, I
use amarok every day and keep current.  Thanks