[Feedback] ya'll rock

josh at josh.josh josh at josh.josh
Sun Dec 23 14:52:33 UTC 2007

josh sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

thanks for making a kick-ass, easy-to-use music player that even my 60 year
old parents can understand and work with. i'm happy to say that i've
recently converted my 'rents to linux (ubuntu) and gifted them several gigs
of music to show them how "cool" computers can be when you use them well.
needless to say, i set them up with a sweet collection of great old tracks
and an easy desktop link to get them rocking.  they can't stop talking
about how much faster things are since i switched them of winblows and they
love how ALL their music is right at their fingertips and how it magically
appears when i remotely drop some scp science on them every few week. keep
fighting the good fight boys. there are converts to be had. i am an army of
one but i've already got two on my team. merry christmas!