a slight problem.

Robert Grow robertg027 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 22 17:14:10 UTC 2007

-hey everyone, i have a slight problem and was wondering if anyone here can help me. i figure someone here might be able to help me even though it doesnt have anything to do with Amarok, but please here me out. as most people know, if you want to name something after something that someone else made first then you would have to get permission right? like using the name Amarok from Mike Oldfield's album title, did you guys have to get permission before you made the name of this music program? if so i would really like to get a hold of Mike Oldfield. I am writing a book and would like to name it "Songs of Distant Earth". but i dont know if i can do that legally or not. so if anyone out there could help me with thei problem, i would be very grateful. ~Robert G~