Yet more problems with my Amarok collection

Renan Birck renan.dream at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 14:39:01 UTC 2007

Hello,

I decided to move my Amarok collection back to SQLite. This works OK,
*until I close Amarok and start it again*, then my collection isn't
there anymore!

The file 'collection.db' is there and OK (I can see the data with the
'sqlite3 collection.db .dump' command), but it seems that Amarok won't
read it. This makes Amarok nearly useless if I have to spend ~30 min
every day rebuilding my collection and losing all my stats.

Amarok 1.4.7 on Arch Linux. Any ideas?

Thanks.
--
Renan Birck ~ Canoas, RS, Brasil

"Quando tudo que você tem é um martelo, todos os seus problemas
  se parecem com os seus dedões."