Media device - failed to copy tracks

Cody Christensen codychristensen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 00:18:13 UTC 2007

> I don't really understand your email at all.  I'm assuming you're using
> the generic media device plugin although you never say.  You should try
> this with the latest 1.4 code in SVN, and see how that works for you.
> And if it doesn't, you should post a step-by-step list with plenty of
> information detailing how to reproduce your problem.
>
> --Jeff
ok sorry I wondered if I was hard to understand. Yes it is the generic music
device plugin. I would assume that sync would transfer if it does not already
exist and transfer would return an error if it already existed but it doesn't
seem to be this way. So basically If somebody could describe the differences
between transfer and sync to media device does that might just answer my
question.