Sqlite3 problems in Amarok 2

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 13:48:00 UTC 2007

What you are seeing is caused by this part of Amarok2 simply not being
done yet. We are moving to a completely new collection backend, and as
you noticed, this work is not yet completed. Amarok2 is currently in a
pre alpha state, so there is really no point in running it unless it
is to help code it! :-)

We are not at a point where we even accept bug reports yet (hence no
bugs on bko), as there are still more things that are broken than
things that work.

- Nikolaj