Cover Bling to Help Rediscover your Music

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Aug 17 09:12:17 UTC 2007

Sébastien Laoût wrote:
> I understand your desire to bring something as beautiful as Cover Flow to
> Amarok, and at the same time, do not copy it all.
> So here is a mockup I'm proposing, with explanations of why I think it has a
> good usability and usefulness.
>
> Here is the mockup:
> http://slaout.linux62.org/kde-wishs/cover-bling-proposal.png

As a lowly user, but lover of bling in general, I have to say this is a
really, really visually attractive UI. I really like it. It has detail
and can be quick to use.

Even if this is not adapted as the default interface in Amarok, I hope
someone develops it as an add on. All the chat about the dbus/xml
interface means that, even as an external app, this concept should be
possible :)

Col