Need help ?

Reigo Reinmets reigo.reinmets at hot.ee
Mon Aug 13 08:03:35 UTC 2007

Hi,

I would also like to try to build amarok on windows - i Soooo miss it :)
I tried looking for the AmarokLiveCD but that seams dead.. Tried amaroK
1.4.6 on Slax LiveCD.. still as awsome as always :)

Is there any how-to list for windows port anywhere? I don't really know
where to start... What are the requirements at the moment?

Plasmoid library? sqlite comes built-in, so it should not be a problem.

Is there any engines, that would actualy work on windows?
I doubt that xine will work, gstream? perhaps helix, since its
realplayer based...

Anyway, if you have any info about where should i start, then please let
me know :)

What gcc to use etc..

PS: i know my way around the code, so i probably could fix what-ever
small issues you have on windows, but i need some kind of a starting
point to get atleast some kind of a build env up.

Tnx,
Reigo "xatax" Reinmets