[Feedback] DBus Interface Needed Enhancements

Wed Aug 8 14:04:54 UTC 2007

To follow up on my own mail, a major number upgrade is about
the best chance for an API redesign with the possible exemption
of migrating to a new API backend.. Oh, wait, both happens at once?
And the DE will do a major version upgrade as well? And the toolkit,
as well?

You catch my drift, this is prolly the most perfect chance you will get
until (at least) KDE 5 & Amarok 3 _if_ their releases are simultanious.
And even then, the API backend will prolly not change.

Go for it :)

Richard