Wannabe

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 19:00:43 UTC 2007

On 8/3/07, Patrick C <patrick.pxc.c at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for telling me about Rokymotion, as I've never heard of it! Maybe we
> need a Rokymotion-motion team. ;-)
>
> As for Rhapsody support, there are a couple of points I have: ...

I have not really looked that deeply into how Rhapsody works, so I
cannot argue against this. Might be possible, might not. :-)

> Also... I don't know how hard it is to do a SVN checkout, but I don't think
> it can be that tough (I bet the harder part is getting the beast to compile,
> heh). If worst comes to worse, I can just check the Sabayon overlay on my
> Gentoo machine, as I'm sure they'll have an SVN KDE4 set of ebuilds soon.

Well, If you wanna give it a try, look here:

http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/2.0_Development_HowTo

I would recommend using the manual way of building KDE4 as that makes
it easier to tell whats going on of something breaks during the build.

- Nikolaj