Amarok scan collection _really_ memory hungry?

Corrin Lakeland Corrin.Lakeland at datamine.com
Sun Apr 29 19:36:00 UTC 2007

Just letting people know that Mark's suggestion of watching
~/.kde/share/apps/amarok/collection_scan.log and moving out offending
files worked great.

Does anybody want a copy of them? Or me to run some commands on them to
see what could have caused it?

Could the bug be fixed in general putting a timeout on each music file
load?

The taglib version I'm using is libtag1c2a (= 1.4-4build1).