Amarok scan collection _really_ memory hungry?

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Sat Apr 28 20:57:09 UTC 2007

Also, please make sure that you're using taglib 1.4, nothing earlier.

We don't know when the next version of taglib will be released, but it has a
ton of bugfixes so it may work better for you.  If you want to try it, check
out the taglib sources from the KDE SVN server, and compile Amarok against
it...

--Jeff