Bug in playlist handling?

Mark Kretschmann markey at web.de
Fri Apr 13 13:26:14 UTC 2007

On Friday 13 April 2007 14:52, Jeff Mitchell wrote:
> If someone is running SVN stable I'd appreciate if they can check this...
>
> When I have songs from my personal Ampache installation in my playlist
> (local files only doesn't trigger this) and shut down Amarok, and then
> re-open it, I get a "Playlist XML was invalid" message and the playlist
> is blank.  This didn't used to happen, and I'm sort of recalling that
> there might have been work on XML optimizations.  Can anyone corroborate
> this?

I've also noticed an increased frequency of the dreaded "Playlist XML was
invalid" error. Very annoying :(

I'm also worried that this might be a regression... The error seems to occur
more frequently than it used to. Using the "Undo" function, I can hardly go
10 steps back without hitting the problem.

--
Mark