MySQL and Amarok

Paulo Vinícius Vitto Ruthes paulo.ruthes at uol.com.br
Sat Sep 30 01:37:41 UTC 2006

Ok... I have to second that statement about only enabling the flag.

My configure line is just: --enable-mysql --prefix=`kde-config --prefix`
Even though at the end it says it'll compile with mysql enabled the option
doesn't appear in the collection dropdown list.

I haven't compiled with --enable-debug (as any person with a notion of reading
could tell) so is there any information I could provide? If debug flag woudl
be more helpful I can recompile it in no time.

amarok version 1.4.3
mysql version 5.0.24a

att.,
Paulo