MySQL and Amarok

Danny Mallory danny.mallory at cnsonline.com
Sat Sep 30 01:22:01 UTC 2006

The advantage is letting all the PCs in my house share the same DB :)..
It really makes a big difference letting them share the same
difference.. Or I am just smoking something.

As for the configure, I have specified --enable-mysql and
--enable-debug=full.. It confirms also when completed that MySQL is
configured.

My actual.

./configure --enable-debug=full --enable-mysql --with-libmtp --with-libnjb --with-libgpod --prefix=`kde-config --prefix`