me at sebruiz.net
Sat Sep 16 00:17:26 UTC 2006
I've just tested out the magnatune browser, and it works pretty well,
i gotta say. The interface is easy to use and I haven't experienced
any blocking. Cool.
But I do have some concerns:
- SQL queries are directly called from the magnatune browser. This
is a big nono, as strings aren't escaped, and you haven't taken into
account the discrepancies with the different database backends. The
correct way to do this would be to add new fields to QueryBuilder and
use a querybuilder to construct your query.
- I don't like that magnatune browser being shown by default. Perhaps
a config option to enable it.
- I hate that new "config" icon at the top of the browsers which lets
you hide/show the browsers. I think it clutters the interface and
reduces available realestate. I think we should stick to the context
- We use four spaces, not tabs.
- There is no magnatune icon!
More information about the Amarok