Filelight 1.0

Max Howell max.howell at methylblue.com
Fri Sep 8 02:45:57 UTC 2006

It started some months ago. I'd awake at night with images of concentric
segmented rings flashing around my mind, calling to me, commanding me,
jeering me, begging me to finish what I'd started.

I set to work. I created crop circles. I made elaborate handwoven murals
with cotton and twine. I sailed the pacific in ever increasing circles.

The dreams did not cease, instead they became ever more disparate and
galling.

Then I realised they were actually asking me to finish Filelight. So I
did. I hope you like it, my uncle did.

http://www.methylblue.com/filelight/

"Filelight 1.0 - it's a bit of alright." - Uncle Rodney

--
Max Howell

PS. the dreams didn't stop! Help me! They are holding me against my will
in the realm of shadows and darkness!