How do *you* build Amarok?

Mats Ahlgren mats_a at MIT.EDU
Tue Sep 5 21:23:21 UTC 2006

I managed to build Amarok from SVN awhile ago with the help of the Amarok website, but I was unable to get Musicbrainz support.
Might anyone know if there're any compile options I need?

Also, how does one get the libraries to build Amarok with? ./configure [etc] gives me a list of things which won't be built into Amarok, but I don't know how to go about compiling or acquiring each library.

Also, are there any useful make options I should be aware of? For example, the one which allows m4a tag editing?

Thank you,
Mats